Viking Festival Ticketing Information
The Viking Festival is a community festival designed to maximise tourists and day visitors to visit Sussex Inlet, engage all local businesses to offer a high-quality experience and bring our local community together as we celebrate the unique beauty and history of Sussex Inlet.
Like many NSW south coast communities Sussex Inlet has been greatly affected by bushfires and Covid lockdowns and we encourage you to bring your family and friends to Sussex Inlet for a weekend of family fun, great food and entertainment.
The festival is a non-profit festival managed by the Sussex Inlet and Districts Chamber of Commerce and is a critical tourism activity for Sussex Inlet.
TICKETS AVAILABLE FROM 1st MARCH 2024
LIMITED TICKETED EVENT
This is a limited ticketed event. Purchase your tickets early to avoid disappointment. There will be a limited number of tickets available on the day.
Ticket price includes all entertainment, including live music, rides and activities for the kids, viking battles and re-enactments.
1 day Viking Festival Adult Pass (includes all activities and festival entry)
1 day Viking Festival Kids Zone Pass (includes all rides and activities and festival entry)
Family Pass - 2 adults + 2 Kids Zone Passes
|Family Pass - 2 adults + 3 Kids Zone Passes
Kids under 3 FREE entry with accompanied adult
Viking Long Table Lunch
(Includes 1 day festival pass)
$150 per person
Book Table of 10- $1500
Canal and Inlet Tours - 1hr
Complete an online booking form and pay the operator.
You can book a group of 12 for $200
$20 per person
$200 group of 12
Kids Lego Competition 6-12 age group
Complete an online entry form and bring your lego entry between 3-5pm to RSL on Friday 10th June. Prizes for each age group
Free for Kids Zone Pass Holder
Lego Robotics Workshops
|Free for Kids Zone Pass Holder
Ticket Terms and Conditions
- When you book your tickets you will receive an email confirmation or text message with your ticket and all details, you can either print your ticket or save it to your phone.
- When you arrive at the Viking Festival Gates you will be required to show your ticket and you will then receive a coloured arm band that indicates your ticket eligibility.
- You must wear the arm band when you re-enter the Festival.
- Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry as each ticket has a unique Barcode.
- A standard ticket is non refundable, however you can purchase ticket insurance for a small additional fee. Tickets are transferable. This is a winter festival and there are contingencies in place to ensure the event can continue in case of poor weather.
- The event organiser has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
- Any person who is noisy, drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the festival precinct.