Scandavian Food and more..
The Viking festival will have an amazing range of food stalls to tempt your tastebuds, enjoy the entertainment in our European styled beer garden and eat your lunch alongside the picturesque Sussex Inlet.
Viking Long Table Lunch
Sunday 27th September 12.30pm-4pm. book your table of 10 and jump on the pontoon boat to go to historic Kullindi for the Viking Long Table lunch and enjoy a 3 course traditional long table meal prepared by well known local caterers Rabbit and Co.
Tickets on sale Now - BYO.
Viking Festival Long Table Lunch - enjoy a shared table lunch experience with your family and friends
$110 per person includes a 2 day Viking Festival pass and transport from the Festival to the Long Lunch and back via Sussex Inlet Pontoons
Shared Antipasto Platter on Arrival
Shared Table Entrées
- Sydney Rock Oysters with Pink Salt an d Lemon Curd Sandwiches
- Shortcrust Tartlet with Mushroom, Picked Pumpkin, Hazelnut and Pecorino
- Chargrilled lamb lollipops with Morrocan Carrot and Sticky Pomegranate
Shared Table Mains
- Smoked Ocean Trout with Herb Mayo and Charred Lemons
- Lamb Shoulder with Cinnamon, Tomato and Blood Orange
- Citrus Roast Chicken with Lavender and French Tarragon
- Baked Potatoes with Pink Salt and Fried Leek
- Seasonal Roasted Veggies including Eschalots, Beetroot and Garlic
- Roasted Whole Red Onions with Mozzarella, Pulled Bread and Balsamic and Vincotto
Shared Table Deserts
- Flourless Chocolate Cake with Expresso Puds with Sour Cherry Compote
- Classic French lemon Curd Tart with Gin Basil Blueberries
Tea and Coffee
BYO – ice buckets provided